Maryland Run License Plates


Want a License to Run?

Show the world that you are a runner and that the RRCA Runs America!

You can get Maryland "RUN" license plates through the
Maryland RRCA State Representative.

  • A check for $10 made payable to MD RRCA,
  • A note mentioning which RRCA club you are with,
  • A self addressed stamped envelope

Dwight A Mikulis

12681 Folly Quarter Rd

Ellicott City, MD 21042

Dwight will send you the MVA form and instructions. You will fill out the form and send it to the MVA with a check for $15 and they will send you a license plate like the one above (the number will be in sequential order - NO a specific number can not be requested SORRY). This is a great way to support the MD RRCA and the programs the MD RRCA supports like the Women's Distance Festival and the Grand Prix Series.